Thinks Japanese Ryota Murata boxer winning gold medal at the London Olympics in his future away from the sport after he refused a lucrative offer to switch to the world of professional boxing.
Murata ended waiting for Japan, which lasted 48 years for Neil Olympic gold medal in boxing to win the title of the weight average cycle to London earlier this month, but it is now planning to get a long vacation before deciding the next step.
Murata told the Nikkan Sports newspaper on Monday: "Write this achievement end of a chapter in my boxing career. Do not own, in principle, any plans to continue my career."
The boxer, 26-year-old who left the sport for a short period, after failing to join the Japanese mission to participate in the Beijing Olympics 2008: "I have already quit before and I went back to the sport."
Murata plans which received an offer of one million dollars in order to return to professional boxing, and who won the Brazilian Aaskayva Falcao Florentino in the final of the London to study sports science and foreign languages.
As it appeared Murata is excited about the possibility of competition for a second gold in Rio de Janeiro Olympics 2016, pointing out that he will be training boxers in the future.
Murata said next of Nara in western Japan: "I do not think in return there will be a new generation of young boxers in Rio I will not be interested in the media, as I get comfortable."


3:55 PM
Unknown

0 Comments:
Post a Comment